We all know, Apple and its iOS had been the only one enjoying the spotlight. But with the everyday passing technology endeavors, other tech companies planted their roots deep into the ground. Today, Android’s devices and apps are known as a great competition to the Californian giant, Apple.
There is a heap of Android apps available in the Play Store, just according to the taste of many such as sports, fashion, action, adventure, puzzle, etc. Some are free of cost, though some cost a few bucks for example; 8 ball pool.
So, let discuss some of the most celebrated and installed applications on the Play Store.
1. Oceanhorn (Action and Adventure)
Oceanhorn is the epitome of classic fantasy that takes you to the world of unexplored seas and islands. These beautiful water lands have many dangerous secrets and puzzles waiting to be revealed and solved. The players fight evil monsters, learn to use their magic powers, as well as discover deeply buried treasures that help you complete a particular quest.
You use your witty side to uncover the mysteries associated with the ancient Arcadia and sea monster Ocenhorn.
The app features:
– Attractive graphical layout
– Requires 1 GB RAM
– Music composed by Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito
– Swordfights that gives you the ancient warrior feel
– Bonuses on achievements
– Swift touch controls
– Free of cost
And much more
2. Into The Dead 2 (First-Person Game)
In this Android app, you become a hero that saves its family by escaping through a horrific zombie apocalypse. Charge yourself with and carry a backpack of powerful weapons because it is very important to survive to win the game of death. Attack, cut, and kill the Dead – and do anything to move on to reach the goal.
It’ the challenge you have to win, so let’s take a chance and see how far you fight!
The app has the following features:
– 7 action-stacked chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of trials
– Massive weapons and ammunition
– Go violent!
– Intense environments, discover various locations from oil field to military base camps
– Annihilate armored and hustling zombies
– Complete challenges and win exclusive bonuses
– Friendly canine chums
3. Pokémon GO (Single Role-Playing Game)
Those who used to be a fan of Pokémon series, fanatically installed the Pokémon Go app and became addicted to it.
The gaming app lets the players join the Trainers club that are treasuring Pokémon all across the globe. The Pokémon themed game app that detects real-world’s weather and creates almost a live gaming experience for the game player. The simultaneous environments make it much convenient for the players to win the battle.
You go to discover your favorite Pokémon like Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Squartle, Blastoise, and all those you loved seeing on your TV screens.
Game app features:
– Move everywhere to search the Pokémon and other items
– Hunt, capture, hop, elevate, and go on
– Fight in the awesome Gym battles
– Makes teams to setback Raid Bosses
– Requires 4GB RAM and 4.4 and up Android version to be installed
– Its free of cost
4. Subway Surfers (Arcade)
Subway Surfers is a very popular game that has its charm retained and is still entertaining many. The Android App is about running fast, dodging the train and the cop, and collecting hundreds of coins.
Help your friends, Jake, Tricky, Fresh escape from the cranky and chubby inspector and his dog.
What this app has:
– Have fun around the train with your little fun squad
– Enjoy playing the game in color-popping and graphical environment
– Oh yes! Enjoy the Hover Board Surfing
– Play with new items like Paint powered jetpack
– Do acrobatics!
– Challenge and save your friends
– Become part of the most fun and challenging hunt
5. Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic
Everyone’s childhood favorite SEGA game, Sonic the Hedgehog is available on the Play Store. The classic treasure has been made live on the mobile phones for the first in the century!
The SEGA game is free of cost and delivers optimal performance on maximum devices.
Playing as Sonic the Hedgehog dash through 7 classic zones at the speed of thunder. Rush and whirl through the loop-de-loops holes and collect golden rings, outpace your enemies and win the mission to save the globe from the evil plans of Dr. Eggman.
– Optimized performance for various mobile phones
– Rectified game music and design
– New playable characters: Tails and Knuckles
– Go faster in Time Attack mode!
– Get more challenging!
– Use unique powers to run, mow, defeat, and glide
– Controller support: Offers exclusive support Nyko, Power a Moga, XBOX, and other HID controllers.
– Monthly patch update
The Android App makers can enhance their app’s performance by collaborating with a tremendously functioning Software Testing Company like Kualitatem, while bug management tools like Kualitee can add in a great amount of quality in the end-product.