“The content is beneficial for newbie iOS developers, who want to upgrade their knowledge and learn to develop iOS 11 application.”
Apple’s iOS 11 is here to rule the market. It is one of the most powerful and advanced mobile platforms that come with a comprehensive range of features and functionalities.
The all new iOS 11 is all about improved Siri, reworked iOS multitasking, camera capabilities, changes to Control Center, wonderful Augmented Reality, peer-to-peer transactions with Apple Pay, etc.
As a developer, it means a little bit of readjusting, some sort of planning and a fair amount of skill upgrading. If you have also decided to become better at developing iOS 11 apps, here you can find 10 best iOS developer courses and online training programs that will help you to learn iOS 11 app development.
You cannot find another better way than these iOS 11 courses and online training that will be given by leading and top instructors. Let’s check out the top courses and training programs that are obtainable:
1. The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Developer Course – Build 20 Apps
The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Developer Course is the best training program that will help you to learn Xcode 9 & Swift 4 to make real applications like Instagram, Uber, etc. The authors Rob Percival and Nick alter are highly popular for their courses and online training programs.
So far, they have taught more than 400,000 students online. For this course and training, signing-up will help you to AWS Credit and much more.
Key Reasons to Choose this Program:
- Highly experienced and proficient Trainers
- There is no need of previous knowledge of iOS development.
- The program helps you learn to develop Tinder Clone, Instagram Clone, Super Mario Run Clone.
- No need of any paid software as all coding will be done using Xcode 9 that is free.
- 111 Articles and 36-hour on Demand Video.
2.The Ultimate iOS 11 Course, Learn to Develop Apps
The Ultimate iOS 11 Course is the perfect program for all those, who are beginners in the industry and looking forward to understanding all about Xcode 9, Swift 4.0, ARKit, Core ML, SpriteKit, WatchKit and more.
One of the best things about this program is that you can get design and code right from the basics. This instructor of this training program is John Bura, who is the best-selling Instructor and has taught more than 250k students.
Reasons to opt for this program:
- Develop games using SpriteKit
- 51.5 Hours of On-demand Course Content
- Navigate ARKit
- 31+ Articles and 5 Coding Exercises.
- You can learn to make RGB to Hex Code Color Converter App, Average Calculator App, Tip Calculator App, Simple Calculator App and more.
3. iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional
Mark is an ex-tech consultant and talented app development pro. In the technology consulting world, he is extremely popular and dove into developing and has amazing 57+ apps under his belt. He doesn’t want to keep it all to himself though and has the interest of sharing the knowledge and secrets he has learned along the way with his students.
In iOS 11 and Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional, he is sharing about everything that you need to know about the latest changes. Develop real and top iOS applications and learn iOS 11 alongside an expert.
4. Complete iOS 11 Machine Learning Masterclass
This is a special course that only focuses on Machine Learning for iOS development. The course explains you to master developing smart applications with iOS 11 and Swift 4. In order to begin with this program, you need to have only basic understanding of the program and can access to a MAC computer or MACinCloud website.
By joining this training program, you can master the three main fundamental branches of applied machine learning like text analysis, video processing, speech & language recognition.
Key Points of this Course:
- You can find pre-trained ML models and make them ready to use into your iOS applications.
- Add Siri Voice speaking feature to your applications Dive deep into key frameworks like CoreGraphics, GamePlayKit, coreML, Vision, etc.
- Search for pre-trained ML models and make them ready to use in to your iOS applications.
- You can integrate Live Video Camera Stream Object Recognition to your applications.
5. The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course – Beginner to Advanced
The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course is one of the bestselling iOS 11 developer courses that will help you to learn to develop real applications like Foursquare from scratch. It is the most popular training program on the web with 22 hours and 200+ lectures.
Till date, more than 23000 students have already taken this training program and many students and new iOS developer are interested in this program.
Some Key USPs:
- Develop applications like Travel Map, Foursquare Clone, IMDB API, Instagram Clone, Image Recognition and more.
- Learn Swift 4 and iOS 11 without any prior programming language knowledge.
- This course will mainly cover Swift 4 Basics, Layout Design with Sketch Essentials of Swift, Push Notifications, iOS 11 Extra Features, Table Views Parse Firebase APIs.
See More : 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing Your App
6. Protocol Oriented Programming in Swift 4 and iOS 11
Protocol Oriented Programming in Swift 4 and iOS 11 has caught the huge attention of people, who are new in the iOS app development industry. Ever since the WWDC talk by Dave Abrahams, this course got some traction.
As many of us are familiar with Object-Oriented programming from many years and especially with the fact that the Cocoa Touch Library has been using this approach. At some point, Objective-C has used the Protocol to some degree, but Swift has added more power features to Protocol Oriented Programming.
Key Benefits of this course:
- In this course, you can begin with the understanding about class and struct and how to properly initialize them based on needs.
- As class and struct have their own differences and it will impact what kind and how they can adapt to particular protocols.
- Types of protocol property and method declarations will also affect the type of objects, which can conform to its needs.
7. iOS 11 and Xcode 9 – Complete Swift 4 & Object & Objective-C Course
Aaron Caines is an iOS 11, Swift 4, Objective-C & Xcode 9 Developer who has taught over 14000 students on the subject. Founder of Geeky Lemon Development, he has started programming at very young age. He has been programming full-time and teaching for the past 8 years online becoming a best-seller in his field.
Key Reasons to Choose this Course:
- Develop Sticker Pack & iMessage Apps
- Make money by selling your application to millions of users and learn to earn from Ad networks.
- Develop 25+ iOS 11 apps right from fun games to powerful utility apps.
- 56 hours on-demand video + 230 supplemental resources + full lifetime access on mobile and TV.
8. The Complete iOS 11 Developer – Make Real Apps in Swift 4
Mr. Grant Klimaytys, Expert Professional App Developer and Teacher has taught more than 79000 students online. No doubt that he has various ratings and wonderful command over his subject.
Key reasons to go with this program:
- Develop apps that make revenues and passive income.
- He has promised to help you in developing any iOS 11 app that you can think of.
- No matter whether you have a Mac or not, the trainer will you in developing your own Hackintosh.
- 41.5 hours on demand video + 4 Articles +4 Supplemental resources.
9. How to Make a Freaking iPhone App – iOS 11 and Swift 4
Nick Walter is a mobile developer for iOS and Django Web Developer, who has taught close to 50000 students. In this course, he will train you on iPhone App Development from scratch. You can learn to make iOS apps using Xcode 9 and this course comprises developing apps like SnapChat and Pokemon Go.
Reasons to Choose this Course:
- Make understanding of Swift 4.
- You can also get to know Emoji Dictionary, CoreData Collector, TalkBoy, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Snapchat Clone, Pokemon Go Clone and more.
- 16.5 hours on-demand video and full lifetime access on mobile and TV.
- You can also figure out to submit an application to the App Store, making money through apps and get complete information on Git and GitHub.
10. iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
This wonderful course is from Angela Yu that helps newbie iOS app developers to learn iOS 11 app development from beginning to expert level. In this course, she has used Xcode 9 and Swift 4 languages. CoreML modules and full ARKit are also included in the curriculum.
Some of the reasons to choose this course:
- You can make apps like Whatsapp, QuizUp, Yahoo Weather Pokemon Go and more.
- You can start with Zero Programming Knowledge
- $8000+ worth app development bootcamp course materials and curriculum at an affordable rate.
These are the top 10 iOS 11 app development courses and online training programs that can help you to develop your own application. You can start any of these courses and training as these mentioned courses and training programs run by top instructors and trainers.
However, many of our trainee iOS app developers have also started these training programs and getting huge help in upgrading their knowledge. You can also start one according to your requirements and get to know more about iOS 11 platform.
Guest Author: Jyoti Bharwani is a Content Manager at Space-O Technologies. She has a keen interest in writing blogs related to mobile apps, mobile app marketing and more. In her free time, she prefers reading non-fiction books.